euMatch is the new matchmaking tool supporting partnering and partner search for your efficient participation in EU Horizon 2020 programme.
Covering Health, demographic change and wellbeing, together with other health topics in other themes, this matchmaking tool implemented by Fit for Health 2.0 offers very unique possibilities to match your expertise and your interest in joining a research consortium with specific Horizon 2020 project initiatives.
euMatch platform is quite unique as it allows selecting potential partners on the basis of their interest in current Horizon 2020 topics and keywords.
Matching possibilities are automatically suggested and you can also directly enter in discussion with potential partners through the platform while keeping confidentiality.
This up-to-date online matchmaking tool allows you now :
- to publish your expertise, your project initiative and immediately match your interests with potential partners based on Horizon 2020 topics and expertise,
- to enter in discussion with potential partners among more than 10.000 registered users,
- to publish up to 3 expertise profiles and project initiatives per individual user,
- to benefit from latest user experience standards (automatic matchmaking, extended search, filters and sorting possibilities, fast and user-friendly interface),
- to get fully responsive layout on smartphones and tablets,
- to benefit from advise and quality validation by FFH2.0 expert partners.
This tool will facilitate your search of efficient and innovative partners to successfully access a Horizon 2020 funded project.
Fit for Health 2.0 offers both profiles of research organisations and SMEs interested in becoming involved in Horizon 2020 research projects as well as partner searches of research consortia looking for specific expertise (SMEs, academic, patients organisations, others) to join their consortia.
For your information 1,740 expertise profiles and partner searches have been published in the Fit for Health 2.0 matchmaking platform since 5 December 2013, and 298 collaboration matches were generated in view of participation in H2020 first calls.
“Fit for Health 2.0” (www.fitforhealth.eu), is an EC funded initiative supporting researchers in all stages of Health research and results exploitation and our services are FREE of charge.
We invite you to enter your online expertise profile or search euMatch, if you are interested to participate in Horizon 2020 under thematic “Health, demographic change and wellbeing” at mm.fitforhealth.eu.