The Fit for Health 2.0 project ends on October 31st 2017
Therefore, this website will no longer be updated. You can find useful material like folders, miniclips of recorded webinars, videos in our download section: https://www.fitforhealth.eu/downloads
Fit for Health 2.0 offered a set of cost-free measures, activities, methods and tools corresponding to the innovation cycle of an EU-project. SMEs and researchers were supported during all phases of their health research projects, including first orientation, consortium building, proposal writing, project management and efficient exploitation of project results.
Our support comprised
- Advice on how to access and apply for European funding
- Highly qualified advice and support through personalized mentoring & coaching
- Customized hands-on training sessions
- Effective SME-academia matchmaking
- Guidance on using Horizon 2020 more strategically
Since our project start in November 2013
- We trained more than 3.300 researchers and SMEs in on-site trainings and webinars
- We organised partnering events for 1.430 participants with 5.570 bilateral meetings
- Our trainers supported 30 high-tech, research intensive SMEs via our mentoring & coaching support programme
- Our Fit for Health 2.0 platform had close to 15.000 registered users
- We initiated almost 1.150 collaborations through our platform between SMEs and research organisations and more than 600 developed joint applications in Horizon 2020 Health-Calls
We highly appreciated to support you and to making you fit for your Health-projects!
Your Fit for Health 2.0 team
Horizon 2020 applications are difficult to negotiate and complete; however, the Fit for Health 2.0 team translated the process in a clear and concise way. A must for any application coordinator.
The Fit for Health 2.0 mentoring and coaching program helped us to develop a sound financing strategy for our company’s short and long-term goals and provided useful insights into early project and company valuation strategies.
I would like to express my thankfulness for establishing the Fit for Health 2.0 project as far as I find it very effective coming from my one and a half year experience. By this online support I was connected to 14 potential partners over EU that helped me to join a consortium in August 2016 and build another consortium in October 2016.
I have always been very happy to support the hands-on training events offered in the framework of Fit for Health 2.0. These training events provide valuable information and practical experience for researchers and SMEs in Life Sciences, enabling them to develop credible and efficient strategies, activities and tools to maximize the impact of the research outputs.