Are you an eHealth startup founder or simply interested in how to stay on top of data protection?
This talk introduces participants to the new online data and privacy landscape and explores how European data protection laws impact the collection and processing of data; thereby affecting you. You’ll get a detailed understanding of how to adhere to data protection standards whilst maintaining your start-up’s commercial goals.
Topics covered will include: an overview of the European data protection and online privacy standards, compliance requirements, fines; current and most common data protection mistakes and unfit privacy practices; and what you should be doing to protect your current or potential business.
You don’t need any prior knowledge for this talk.
This workshop is free of charge and its funded under the European Commission H2020 project, eHealth Hub
This workshop will cover:
1. Basic overview of the new data protection regulation
2. Preliminary question: does the solution collect personal data ?
- What is a personal data ?
- What is a personal health data ?
- Are the well-being data health data ?
- What is a data controller ?
3. The main principles to be integrated by design and by default in the e-health App
Early-stage startups and SMEs within the eHealth sector with headquarters in Europe,
Investors in the field of digital health
Other legal experts in the field of digital health
5 July 2017 at 4.15pm- 5:15pm including a Q&A
Ecole d'Ingénieur Informatique et Systèmes d'Information pour la Santé
Rue Firmin Oulès
The workshop is free, but registration is mandatory.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com