AXA is partnering with eHealth Hub and its Solution Match service to source nutrition and smoking cessation solution partners. AXA is today the number one global insurance brand, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management operating in more than 60 countries, with 165,000 employees and agents serving 107 million clients. AXA’s 2020 Ambition aims to empower people to live a better life and the group is actively engaged in a transformation from health payer to partner, through innovation, prevention and care. Aligned with this ambition, AXA is looking to partner with digital health SME(s) to implement one or more smoking cessation solution(s). AXA’s objective is to support smoking cessation for their customers and promote general well-being, (secondary) prevention of non-communicable diseases, as well as healthy aging.
- Solution must be live and ready for large scale implementations
- Applying companies must be headquartered in Europe and fit the European Commission’s definition of an SME
- Applying SMEs must be willing to travel at their own costs to present their solutions at a live event hosted at AXA Headquarters at the end of June.
- Call for application: May 12th to May 26th
- Application review: May 26th to June 2nd
- Announcement of 5 finalists: June 2nd
- Solution Match Live event: June 28th – to be confirmed (A panel of AXA European executives will be present at AXA Headquarters in Paris to review the solutions and interact with the SMEs.)
You can find further information under http://www.ehealth-hub.eu/sm-axa-smoking/