Follow us on  LinkedFit for Health LinkedIN

If the therapy does not involve drugs, does the EMA need to be contacted? Is there another relevant organization which should be contacted?

Please see here for non-pharmaceutical products: In general, we advise you to contact your national competent authority very early - and you might get great support from ethic committees located at your local/ regional university hospitals etc.Adidas sneakers