Follow us on  LinkedFit for Health LinkedIN

Can Scientific advice and orphan drug approval from EMA (such as is required for CTs projects in the rare diseases program) be received from FDA instead, or must it be from EMA?

Approval needs to granted by EMA, but they offer a lot of assistance - contact them EARLY enough! The FDA approval might help as enabler/ door opener so you might receive Orphan drug designation earlier.Air Force 1