You are here
Webinar on PUBLIC PROCUREMENT OF INNOVATION FOR ACTIVE & HEALTHY AGEING
13 November 2015 from 10:30 to 12:00 - INFORMATION SESSION (WEBINAR) on
SC1-PM-13–2016: PPI for deployment and scaling up of ICT solutions for active and healthy ageing.
The PPI for Active and Healthy Ageing is a funding opportunity included in Horizon 2020 Work Programme 16-17 Societal Challenges 1 (page 25 of the Work Programme) under the title SC1-PM-13–2016: PPI for deployment and scaling up of ICT solutions for active and healthy ageing.
The instrument is designed to stimulate large scale deployment of innovative solutions for active and healthy ageing. Through the PPI, the European Commission will co-fund up to 35% of procurement costs incurred.
If you have not yet registered, but still wish to join the webinar to learn more about this instrument, please send an email message to mailto:EC-EIP-AHA@ec.europa.eu subject=Registration PPI Webinar before 3 November 2015.
Opening of the Webinar at 10:30 AM (CET) – (LINK to be provided to registrants)
1) Overview of the H2020 SC1 WP 2016-17 - Ilias Iakovidis (10 minutes)
2) PPI instrument and how it can stimulate innovation – Peter Wintlev-Jensen (10 minutes)
3) Overview of PPI for Active & Healthy Ageing Innovation –Bruno Alves (10 minutes)
4) Open Q&A about the PPI Instrument (all participants) - up to 60 minutes
Other Background Information (Recommended Preparatory Reading):
1) Horizon 2020 Work Programme 16-17 Societal Challenges 1. The PPI instrument Call for Proposals is described in page 25 of the Work Programme under the title SC1-PM-13–2016: PPI for deployment and scaling up of ICT solutions for active and healthy ageing.
2) The Horizon 2020 online manual explains the basic need-to-know about innovation procurement in Horizon 2020: http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/docs/h2020-funding-guide/cross-cutting-issues/innovation-procurement_en.htm
3) Please consider the European Scaling Up Strategy of the European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing (EIP on AHA): https://ec.europa.eu/research/innovation-union/pdf/active-healthy-ageing/scaling_up_strategy.pdf
4) Please consider the Silver Economy Strategy http://ec.europa.eu/research/innovation-union/index_en.cfm?section=active-healthy-ageing&pg=silvereconomy
5) For more information on previous discussion related to procurement of innovation in active and healthy ageing see the session Procurement of Innovation of the European Summit on Innovation for Active and Healthy Ageing (March 2015).
6) For more (general) information about Procurement of Innovation you can consult https://www.innovation-procurement.org/
7) If you wish to apply for Free assistance for the start-up and implementation of innovation procurements: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/eipaha/news/index/show/id/778Air Max 95