You are here
Save the date! - Info Day, Horizon 2020 - 'Health, demographic change and wellbeing'
This Info Day will precede the adoption of the Work Programme 2016-2017 (SC1) and will:
- give you essential information on how to develop a good project proposal and take you through the application process, step by step
- help you find project partners (a brokerage event will take place on 17 September, co-organised by FFH2.0, IDEAL-IST and Health NCPs)
- help you get answers to your questions (which you will be able to send in advance via the registration form)
- help you exchange practices with the participants who have already received funding under SC1 H2020 projects
- help you find new business opportunities
Horizon 2020 (2014-2020), the EU funding programme for research and innovation, puts emphasis on tackling societal challenges, including Societal Challenge 1 (SC1) related to Health Demographic Change and Wellbeing.
Having at its core the principle of better health for all, SC1 focuses on personalised health and care. It has an overall budget of €7.4 billion for the programme duration.
A draft agenda could be found here.
Please send your questions related to topics that will be discussed by 7 September to RTD-QUESTIONS-HEALTH-INFODAY@ec.europa.eu.
Online registration for the event is already open. You will have to register for this event via this website.
Connected to the Open Info Day, Fit for Health 2.0 and Health-NCP-Net 2.0 are organizing a free of charge Partnering Day on 17 September 2015 in Brussels which is meant to assist you in finding the right project partners for the upcoming 2016 Health calls. For more information and separate registration please follow this link.adidas Mutator