You are here
Intellectual Property, Ethics & the Utilization of Academic Research in health/life sciences
The Health2Market Team has the pleasure to invite you to the weeklong Training Academy “Intellectual Property, Ethics & the Utilization of Academic Research in health/life sciences” - free of charge! The academy will be hosted by University of Gothenburg and will take place on March 9th-13th, 2015 at University of Gothenburg in Gothenburg, Sweden.
The aim of the academy is to provide the participant with a fundamental understanding of the challenges and opportunities related to the integration of research and utilization processes.
This training is dedicated to researchers, entrepreneurs and technology transfer professionals willing to experience the challenges related to the integration of research and utilization processes through an intense accelerated academy.
Join us and
- Understand the importance of utilization for research in general and for the individual researcher
- Identify, capture, and assess intellectual assets in research projects
- Understand what can be utilized in terms of knowledge and generated through the research process
- Understand the various ways to utilize research and consequences of different choices
- Evaluate potential options of value creation from research projects
Participation for the training is free of charge. Travel and accommodation costs are not covered.
Registration will be open until February 13th, 2015.